With more than three months of this year's Festival, how do you fit it all in without breaking the budget?
We’ve got the very best tips, information, and advice to be sure you enjoy every minute of your time at the 2021 Flower and Garden Festival in our DFB Guide to the 2020 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival e-Book! With over 200 pages of information, you’ll be more than ready to dive right into the festival!
So much is going on at the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival this year – find out how to make the best of your time there!
The 2021 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is quickly approaching! It is one of Disney’s longest running Festivals, with its beginning way back in 1994. While it began as a celebration of gardening, to celebrate its twentieth anniversary in 2013, the festival began offering Outdoor Kitchens. The kiosks are very similar to what you’ll find at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival; in fact, the structures are the same for both events. Look for dishes here to celebrate flavors of the “host” country, with an emphasis on fresh, seasonal ingredients.
Time is money on a Disney Vacation, get the most out of both!
Get Insider Tips
This book includes plenty of insider tips and details we’ve discovered through years of attending the Flower and Garden! From special events the Outdoor Kitchens to what’s new for this year – we’ve got it all covered in our DFB Guide to the 2021 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
Be Prepared Before You Go
Planning ahead is the best strategy for tackling an event like the Flower and Garden Festival! Read reviews of special events and seminars, and see photos of the food that will be available at the 2021 Outdoor Kitchens before you go so that you can make the best use of your time and money in Disney World.
If you order today, you’ll get the following FREE Bonuses:
- Themed Booth Crawls — a great activity for a group of any size or a solo adventurer! These booth crawls group together similar items so that you can hone in on what you’ll enjoy the most! We even have one for the kids!
- A Full Daily Schedule of Events — This is the only place to get a full daily schedule of events for the entire festival anywhere, online or in print. With this schedule, you can quickly and easily determine what events and activities you want to take advantage of no matter when you’re at the festival.
- A Printable Outdoor Kitchen Booth Menu Checklist — Stay ahead of the game and strategize what you’ll be eating at the festival with this handy, printable checklist!
- Menus and Photos from Every Outdoor Kitchen — Plan ahead and be sure you know where you want to spend your vacation dollars by checking out what the menus and food items look like at the Outdoor Kitchens! Be strategic with your time and money by using this great resource.
- Customized Touring Strategies — We’ve prepared customized touring strategies to make sure you get the most out of your visit. At the Flower and Garden Festival for just a half-day? Two full days? With kids? On a budget? We’ve got suggestions and recommendations about how to make the most of your time.