For most of us a Disney World vacation represents the kind of financial investment we can’t afford to waste. We drive ourselves crazy worrying that we’re going to have a bust of a vacation — with a big bill to show for it. The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining is here to help!
Be 100% Confident About Your Dining Decisions
Wouldn’t it be nice to have one of the biggest (and most expensive) parts of your trip resolved? To be able to feel 100% confident about your dining decisions? The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining is designed to make sure that in 24 hours you will be feeling great about your plans. And you’ll have fun getting there.
Your Biggest Dining Concerns Resolved TODAY
This e-book is packed with more than 700 pages of tips and information, but it begins with a 5-step guide designed to get all your major worries out of the way. After that, you’ll get page after page of great info that can help you plan and optimize your dining decisions.
- Over 700 pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2020
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top Must-Have Snacks for 2020
- A comprehensive chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2020, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Our picks for Great Snacks you must try this year
- Our suggestions for “off the menu” orders you simply have to try
- A fully updated for 2020 list of the must-do restaurants for Disney World first-timers
- Recommendations for the best restaurants to book when you have babies and toddlers
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
Have a Previous Edition of the DFB Guide?
You can get an even higher Loyal Reader Discount on your new Edition! Contact us here to receive a special code for $7 off this year’s purchase. Be sure to send the email address used to purchase your previous Guide.
If you order today, you’ll get the following FREE Bonuses:
- Downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for your next trip!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries to help you with brainstorming. There are hundreds of dining options in Disney World. These examples, which are tied to particular theme parks, touring styles, and dietary needs, will help you get an idea of what a perfect dining day might look like for you and your family.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. Disney Food Blog readers were adamant that this be a part of the book and we were more than happy to oblige! An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
Combined with all the great information in the Guide, you’ll have all the tools you need for successful planning.