DFB Dining Adventures
100 pages of fully themed strategies that cover one day, two days, or a full week. Strategies include breakfast, lunch, and dinner suggestions, ride suggestions and snacks that compliment each adventure.
NOTE: This book has not been updated since 2011. Food items in the guide may not be available at this time.
Disney has some of the best restaurants in the World, but planning your dining can become an afterthought when you’re running from ride to ride. Even worse, all-too-often the “fun” has to end so that you can spend hours getting from your park-of-the-day to a restaurant across the World. Why just “fit” your dining in when it can be an major part of the day’s fun?
We’ve put years of experience to use by creating DFB Dining Adventures that not only make sure the fun never stops, but also take the arduous task of dining planning completely off of your to-do list!
Customize Your Vacation With Adventures That Fit Your Family
Are you part of a family hoping to fit a bit of learning — or even some Hidden Mickeys! — into your Disney World trip? Are you newlyweds visiting Disney World on your honeymoon? Are you looking for a truly relaxing getaway? There are Adventures for you!
We’ve created customized Adventures that can be enjoyed by Disney fans of all ages! Whether you’re interested in Pirates and Pricesses, Mickey Mouse himself, Disney World history, the glamor of the cinema, or one of dozens of other fun themes, our Dining Adventures are sure to please.
The Whole Family Can Share the Fun By Choosing Their Favorite Adventures! You Can Even Mix and Match to Customize The Perfect Vacation!
Let Us Do the Planning for You!
You want to save time and have fun on your Disney vacation, not spend hours on buses and monorails getting to and from Dining Reservations. And over the past few years we’ve received hundreds of requests for convenient Disney World restaurant suggestions.
But we wanted to give you more than just convenience. We wanted to give you FUN! So we’ve done all of the planning for you! DFB Dining Adventures include:
- Fully themed strategies that cover one day, two days, or a full week
- Themed breakfast, lunch, and dinner suggestions
- Disney attraction and ride suggestions that complement each Adventure theme
- Our favorite snacks that are within easy access during each Adventure
- Historical and behind-the-scenes tips and details that make the Adventure come alive!
If you order the DFB Dining Adventures: Start Point, Magic Kingdom e-Book today, you’ll get the following FREE Bonuses:
- Our Re-usable Adventure Planning Worksheet — Use this fun re-usable worksheet to mix and match Adventures, note which Adventures you’ll be doing, and even plan your own Adventures!
- Suggested Adventure Combinations – We’ve made the planning even easier by combining some complementary adventures into week-long trips for you! You won’t have to lift a finger to plan!
Snap up this deal now and start planning for the best and most engaging Disney vacation of your life!