DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks
Want to make sure you don't pass by any can't-miss snacks in Epcot? We've rounded up over 200 of the best ones to make sure you don't have any regrets! Check out full reviews, full-color photos, and more!
Touring Epcot can be an all-day (or more!!) mission, but there’s no reason for hunger pangs or long restaurant waits to slow you down. There are dozens of great snack options in Epcot, but many visitors don’t have time to search out the hidden gems that fit their family’s dining and touring preferences.
Why spend money on sub-par snacks when there’s something just around the corner that your family will love?
We’ve combed Epcot from top to bottom to find the very best snacks that offer something for everyone. With the Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to Epcot Snacks e-Book, you’ll have access to photos, reviews, and prices of over 200 individual snacks in Epcot. Take a look before your trip to decide what snacks your family will enjoy, and find out where to find the best snacks in the park!
Time is money on a Disney Vacation, get the most out of both!
This book includes plenty of insider tips and details we’ve discovered through 20 years of experience! Chances are, if it’s in Epcot we’ve eaten it; and we’ve put all of that experience into our advice, information, and detailed reviews.
Get The Best Value For Your Dollar (and For Your Snack Credits!)
Most of us spend quite a bit on our Disney vacations, so why not get the most bang for your buck? We’ve gathered our top snack values when you’re paying out of pocket, because there’s no reason to waste your money on snacks that aren’t worth the dough!
If you’re on the Disney Dining Plan, those snack credits can be worth more than you’d guess. There are plenty of fantastic snacks valued at over $4 that you can get in exchange for just one snack credit! And you can even use your snack credits to purchase enough food for an adult meal. We’ll show you how.
Here are some samples of page from the book to give you an idea of the value you’ll be receiving:
File Format: Adobe PDF (See Installation Instructions for various devices)
About the Author
AJ Wolfe has been writing about the food at Disney World for years, which represents the culmination of over two decades of research.
She writes The Disney Food Blog, a website all about dining in the Disney parks and resorts, which has been recommended by Redbook Magazine, MSN.com, the Orlando Sentinel, and the OC Register, among others. AJ has even been interviewed about food in Disney parks and resorts on National Public Radio’s “Good Food with Evan Kleiman.”
Tens of thousands of people use AJ’s Disney dining advice every day, so you can feel confident that your plans are in safe hands.
If you don’t feel the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining is worth the price, just let me know within 30 days and I’ll refund your money. As you can see I’m very confident that you’ll be thrilled with the guide and get many times your investment back in money savings, time savings, and more fun on your vacation.
If you order today, you’ll get the following FREE Bonuses:
- SIX Themed Snack Crawls — a great activity for a group of any size or a solo adventurer! We’ve mapped out six snack crawls that will take you from location to location to sample some of the best snacks that Epcot has to offer. Choose from six fun themes — or do a new one every day!
- Suggested Snack Pairings for those who want an even more unique experience! You’ve heard of food and wine pairings — this is the snack version! Want to combine sweet and salty? Want to play with textures and flavors when it comes to snacks? We’ll get you started with fun snack combinations to try!
- Best Snack Credit Values. For those visiting with OR without the Disney Dining Plan, we want you to get the biggest bang for your buck. Take a look at our favorite snack values in Epcot!
- Snack Meals A few delicious suggestions for snack-only meals!
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
- The DFB Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks
- DFB Dining Adventures: Magic Kingdom
This guide is also included in a bundle with all of our other guides for extra savings!