DFB Guide to the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Pre-Order (Includes 2012 Edition Free!)
Everything you need to make the most out of this year's Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Food & Wine Bundles
If you love the Food & Wine Festival as much as we do, we’ve bundled some of our books for even more savings!
- DFB Bundle: All Guides – Everything you could ever want to know!
- DFB Bundle: Epcot – The Food & Wine Festival Guide plus our guide to Epcot Snacks
- DFB Bundle: Food & Wine Festival – This guide, plus our acclaimed DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
46 days of special events, 29 tasting booths, and a few celebrity chefs to meet? How do you fit it all in without breaking the budget? Pre-Order our Guide to the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival and get the 2012 Edition instantly — for free! Start your planning NOW!
We’ve got the very best tips, information, and advice to be sure you enjoy every minute of your time at the 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival in our Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to the 2012 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book! With over 160 pages of information, you’ll be more than ready to dive right into the festival!
So much is going on at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival this year; find out how to make the best of your time there!
The 2012 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is quickly approaching! It’s the biggest Food and Wine Festival of its kind in the world and can be overwhelming, but with a bit of pre-planning with the DFB Mini-Guide to the 2012 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, you’ll be able to determine what events, demonstrations, and menu items are most important to you and your family, and create a strategy to make sure you experience them.
Time is money on a Disney Vacation, get the most out of both!
Get Insider Tips
This book includes plenty of insider tips and details we’ve discovered through years of attending the Food and Wine Festival! From special events to culinary demonstrations, mixology seminars to World Showcase booth grazing, if it’s at the Festival, we’ve done it! And we can’t wait to share our hard-earned tips and tricks so that you can avoid any Food and Wine Festival pitfalls.
Be Prepared Before You Go
Planning ahead is the best strategy for tackling an event as huge as the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Read reviews of special events and seminars, and see photos of the food that will be available at the 2012 World Showcase booths before you go so that you can make the best use of your time and money in Disney World.
Here are some samples of page from the book to give you an idea of the value you’ll be receiving:
File Format: Adobe PDF (See Installation Instructions for various devices)
About the Author
AJ Wolfe has been writing about the food at Disney World for years, which represents the culmination of over two decades of research.
She writes The Disney Food Blog, a website all about dining in the Disney parks and resorts, which has been recommended by Redbook Magazine, the New York Times, MSN.com, the Orlando Sentinel, and the OC Register, among others. AJ has even been interviewed about food in Disney parks and resorts on National Public Radio’s “Good Food with Evan Kleiman.”
Tens of thousands of people use AJ’s Disney dining advice every day, so you can feel confident that your plans are in safe hands.
If you don’t feel the DFB Mini-Guide to the 2012 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival e-Book is worth the price, just let me know within 30 days and I’ll refund your money. As you can see I’m very confident that you’ll be thrilled with the guide and get many times your investment back in money savings, time savings, and more fun on your vacation.
If you order today, you’ll get the following FREE Bonuses:
- ELEVEN Themed Booth Crawls — a great activity for a group of any size or a solo adventurer! These booth crawls group together similar items so that you can hone in on what you’ll enjoy the most! We even have one for the kids!
- A Full Daily Schedule of Events — This is the only place to get a full daily schedule of events for the entire festival anywhere, online or in print. With this schedule, you can quickly and easily determine what events and activities you want to take advantage of no matter when you’re at the festival.
- Menus and Photos from Every World Showcase Booth — Plan ahead and be sure you know where you want to spend your vacation dollars by checking out what the menus and food items look like at the 29 world Showcase Booths! Be strategic with your time and money by using this great resource.
- Customized Touring Strategies — We’ve prepared customized touring strategies to make sure you get the most out of your visit. At the Food and Wine Festival for just a half-day? Two full days? With kids? We’ve got suggestions and recommendations about how to make the most of your time.