DFB Guide To Walt Disney World Dining 2013
Over 400 Pages of secrets, tips, information, and full-color photos to help you plan your ideal Walt Disney World vacation.
For most of us a Disney World vacation represents the kind of financial investment we can’t afford to waste. We drive ourselves crazy worrying that we’re going to have a bust of a vacation — with a big bill to show for it. The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining is here to help!
Be 100% Confident About Your Dining Decisions
Wouldn’t it be nice to have one of the biggest (and most expensive) parts of your trip resolved? To be able to feel 100% confident about your dining decisions? The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining is designed to make sure that in 24 hours you will be feeling great about your plans. And you’ll have fun getting there.
Your Biggest Dining Concerns Resolved TODAY
This book is packed with over 400 pages of tips and information, but it begins with a 5-step guide designed to get all your major worries out of the way. After that, you’ll get page after page of great info that can help you plan and optimize your dining decisions.
Have the 2012 Edition of the DFB Guide?
You can get an even higher Loyal Reader Discount on your 2012 Edition! Contact us here to receive a special code for $6 off this year’s purchase. Be sure to send the email address used to purchase your 2012 Guide.
Here are some samples of page from the book to give you an idea of the value you’ll be receiving:
File Format: Adobe PDF (See Installation Instructions for various devices)
About the Author
AJ Wolfe has been writing about the food at Disney World for years, which represents the culmination of over two decades of research.
She writes The Disney Food Blog, a website all about dining in the Disney parks and resorts, which has been recommended by the New York Times, Parents Magazine, Family Fun Magazine, Redbook Magazine, MSN.com, the Orlando Sentinel, and the OC Register, among others. AJ has even been interviewed about food in Disney parks and resorts on National Public Radio’s “Good Food with Evan Kleiman.”
Tens of thousands of people use AJ’s Disney dining advice every day, so you can feel confident that your plans are in safe hands.
If you don’t feel the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining is worth the price, just let me know within 30 days and I’ll refund your money. As you can see I’m very confident that you’ll be thrilled with the guide and get many times your investment back in money savings, time savings, and more fun on your vacation.
Already Have the 2012 DFB Guide?
You can get an even higher Loyal Reader Discount on your book! Contact us here to receive a special code for $6 off this year’s purchase. Be sure to send the email address used to purchase your 2012 Guide.
If you order today, you’ll get the following FREE Bonuses:
- Downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for your next trip!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries to help you with brainstorming. There are hundreds of dining options in Disney World. These examples, which are tied to particular theme parks, touring styles, and dietary needs, will help you get an idea of what a perfect dining day might look like for you and your family.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. Disney Food Blog readers were adamant that this be a part of the book and we were more than happy to oblige! An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- An index of some of our favorite Top 5 lists, including entirely new versions for 2013, for Walt Disney World Dining.
- Four brand new, food-themed scavenger hunts — one for each Disney World theme park!
- Disney Dining Trivia to play while waiting in line, or waiting for a table.
Combined with all the great information in the Guide, you’ll have all the tools you need for successful planning.
- The DFB Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks
- The DFB Mini-Guide to Epcot Snacks
- DFB Dining Adventures: Magic Kingdom
This guide is also included in a bundle with all of our other guides for extra savings!